Our ServiceOur website offers the following services and products: All touchable products and installations.
The Definitions under:
- The term "newtouch.com.au" or "Newtouch" or "us" or "we" or “our” refers to ii International Business Pty Ltd, the owner of the website.
- A “Visitor” is someone that merely browses our website. A “member” is someone who has registered with our website to use our services. The term “User” is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member.
- All text, information, graphics, design and data offered through our website or service whether produced by our members or by us, are collectively known as our “Content”.
Acceptance of Agreement
- All content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. We reserve the right to change it without any notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. There is some information and materials that may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- At your own risk if you use any information or materials on this website which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to make sure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. The unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia.
WarrantiesNewtouch provides a voluntary warranty and applies the Conditions and Warranties required by law. For all products sold, Newtouch provide conditions and warranties contained in the Commonwealth Trade Practices Act 1974.Newtouch cannot provide a refund, credit or exchange if you have:a)Product damaged by using it incorrectly.b)Changed your mind and decided you no longer want the product or just don't like it.c)Had a defect drawn to your attention before you purchased the product, for example, when products are clearly labeled as seconds or faulty.
ReplacementIf a replacement is agreed to after a warranty claim is granted, the replacement will be delivered to you at our expense after we have received your returned product. Where a non-warranty claim is granted the replacement will be delivered to you at your expense.
Dead on Arrival (DOA)
All Newtouch products have a "dead on arrival" (DOA) warranty. This means that if the product is damaged during delivery and a claim is made within 14 days from the date of dispatch, Newtouch will replace or repair the product at our discretion and our cost. If Newtouch have no further stock of the item and it cannot be repaired we will replace it with a similar product or offer you a full refund. This warranty does not apply to damage to packaging only and does not detract from your statutory rights.
Details about DOA:
Products received by you which are dead on arrival (“DOA”) are defined as Products that fail to function substantially in accordance with published specifications due to defects in manufacturing or materials during the first ninety (90) days from the Date of Purchase (the “DOA Period”). Proof of purchase of the DOA Product satisfactory to Seller will be required.
In the event a Product is DOA, you are required to do the following:
(i) notify Seller within the DOA Period that the Product is DOA (including a description of the circumstances thereof);
(ii) return the DOA Product to Seller within thirty (30) days of reporting the DOA;
(iii) deliver to Seller within the DOA Period proof acceptable to Seller indicating that the Product is DOA;
(iv) provide Seller with all documentation and information that Seller requests; and
(v) follow Seller’s standard DOA return procedure by obtaining a confirmation directly from Seller.
Subject to your satisfaction of these requirements, Seller shall have the following obligations with respect to DOA Products:
I. Upon receipt of notification from you of the DOA Product, Seller will attempt to remotely validate the failure of the Product.
II. Upon validation of the DOA, an RMA number will be created, and based on availability Seller will endeavour to ship the replacement Product from Seller’s nearest location within one business day following validation that the Product is DOA, provided that the RMA request form is received by 2:00 p.m. Greenwich Mean Time(GMT)+10.
III. Upon receipt of the DOA Product, manufacturer will subject the DOA Product to hands-on diagnostic confirmation of the failure by technical support engineers. If Seller determines that the Product is not DOA, or if the DOA Product is not received at Seller’s location within the thirty (30) day period for returning the DOA Product following notification as set forth above, you will be charged the current list price for the Product shipped to you.
Manufacturers Voluntary Warranty
Main products made by Newtouch are covered by our manufacturers’ voluntary warranty. The terms and conditions of such warranties are beyond our control and it is your choice whether to use such warranties.
To make a claim follow these steps:
(i) Provide us with a copy of your tax invoice through email only
(ii) Describe accurately the problem you have encountered and provide evidence to support your claim and state what you are requesting.
(iii) We will issue a Return Case Number to use for reference.
Please do not send any product back to us without our provided RCN.
Where the warranty department has determined that, on the facts you have provided, a claim may be granted you will be issued with an RCN. We will not accept the return of a product without an RCN. The product must be returned to us within 14 calendar days from the issue date of the RCN. Where possible, the product must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that was delivered with the product.
The RCN will provide our Reply Paid number which can be used to return smaller products by post. For large products our courier will pick them up from your place.
All returned products will be tested by our technician, and you will be asked to demonstrate that the problem with the product was not your fault. After the product has been returned a final decision on granting the claim will be made by our warranty department. Where it is agreed that the claim is valid a replacement or repaired product will be returned to you, we will pay the shipping fee.
If we determine that the returned product/s did not comply with the warranties and conditions and the condition of the product was misrepresented to us by you, the expense for the return of the product to us and the expense of returning the product to you will be your own cost as well as a AUD$50 handling and administration fee.
Credit and Refunds
Where a warranty claim is granted any refund will include all delivery and related costs for the product. Where a non-warranty claim is granted any refund will be for the cost of the goods only and will exclude all related costs. No refund or replacement will be given until we have received the product from you. Refunds will be issued by cheque, EFT or a credit to your account.
Got More Questions?